theverge Tech

If you’re on a plane this summer, I can’t recommend an inflight movie any more than Lego Batman. That’s not to say that the movie is only worthy of being watched on a tiny airplane screen, just that you’re almost definitely going to end up watching it. And it will be a very good choice.

I was among the last to board an international flight the other week, and by the time I got on, half of the people around me were already watching Lego Batman. It seemed to be slightly less of a hit on my return flight, but a bunch of screens were broken in my surrounding area, and I assume all of them would have been Lego Batman if given the chance.

I’m pretty amazed at how great these first two Lego movies have been. They have such a distinct...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/2ub0aJ0
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »

StatCounter