theverge Tech

I ride my bike into work several days a week. The trip is just under four miles, with a lot of traffic lights, and a decent incline up one half of the Brooklyn Bridge. Google Maps estimates it should take 23 minutes on a bicycle, and on an ordinary bike, that was usually what I found as well.

When the weather is nice, the ride can be a real pleasure. The bits I like least are getting stuck at a red light or behind a tourist snapping selfies in the bike lane on the bridge. It’s also a bit uncomfortable on warm days, when I might show up to the office dripping sweat.

So I jumped at the chance to test out the Copenhagen Wheel from Superpedestrian. A large hub in the center of your rear wheel contains a motor, battery, and sensor package....

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/2xQ5PIC
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »

StatCounter