theverge Tech

I’ve borrowed a 2017 Volvo V90 Cross Country for an entire month, and will document my experience every week. This week I drove the V90 from my home in Durango, Colorado, up over Coal Bank Pass and Molas Pass to the tiny mountain hamlet of Silverton. It was a great test of both the heated seats and steering wheel, as well as the Volvo’s small, but powerful, engine.

I live in Colorado at 6,800 feet, or a bit more than 2,000 meters, above sea level. Living at this altitude means a few things: pasta and rice take a bit longer to cook because water boils around 200 degrees Fahrenheit or 93 degrees Celsius; visitors sometimes need some time to catch their breath after doing something as simple as walking up the stairs; and when you jump on...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/2nofAoL
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »

StatCounter