theverge Tech

The Teletubbies have been around for 20 years now. I was a little too old to care about them at the height of their popularity, but now, with my mind dedicated to the consumer-tech news world, I stopped to think about them for a brief moment. Teletubbies have TV screens implanted into their abdomens. How did those get there? What mad scientist performed this insane experiment in a land only known as Teletubbyland? Actually, I’m not really worried about that part. I work for a gadget-review vertical on a tech site. I’m worried about the mechanics of Teletubby technology.

1. How do you change the aspect ratio?

I noticed pre-reboot, the Teletubbies’ tummies had a 4:3 aspect ratio screen, but now have 16:9 screens. Something happened to the...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/2oi3diB
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »

StatCounter