theverge Tech

Of all the tech I get to use on a regular basis, my monitor might be my favorite. That may sound silly if you’ve been using a laptop or a standard desktop monitor for years, but I use an ultrawide display (one that has an aspect ratio of 21:9 or wider) and it’s a massive canvas for me to digitally spread out on. Instead of needing two monitors to display my workspace, I can have all of my windows on the same panel at the same time without having to switch between multiple virtual desktops or split my view between two displays. Once you go ultrawide, it’s hard to go back to using anything standard.

For the past few weeks, I’ve had the pleasure of sitting behind Dell’s 38-inch UltraSharp monitor. The best way I can describe this monitor is...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/2fEhm7J
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »

StatCounter