theverge Tech

Illustration of Google’s wordmark, written in red and pink on a dark blue background.
Illustration: The Verge

I am not big on blurring out or replacing my office background with premade images, but then again, I’m fortunate enough to have a small environment I’m completely in control of at my disposal, and I want people to see the Doctor Zhivago DVD on the shelf behind me. I could, however, see myself using the new AI-generated backgrounds Google is now testing in its Workspace Labs (via XDA-Developers / 9to5Google).

The feature was spotted by Artem Russakovskii, who tweeted about it this afternoon. For those who already have the feature enabled on their account, activating it is as simple as either clicking on the effects icon in the bottom right of your preview video prior to joining a meeting, typing in a prompt describing what you’d like,...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/ETUzxjR
via IFTTT
Previous
Next Post »

StatCounter